The BHA is looking to recruit a Change Manager, reporting to the Head of Programme Delivery. This role will be responsible for leading, managing and delivering business and technology change and improvement
initiatives, using appropriate change management approaches and frameworks to deliver expected benefits and value. This includes delivering digital transformation associated with Racing Digital – a new technology product that will revolutionise the way British Racing is administered and enable a more digitally and customer focussed organisation.
The role will work with stakeholders across the BHA and racing industry to ensure that change is embedded and new ways of working become business as usual without any interruption to the business and racing industry.
- Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Location: London, Hybrid working available
- Salary: Competitive
- More information is available in the Job Advert.
- Further details can be found in the Job Description
- Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, describing your relevant skills and experience for the role.
- The closing date for applications will be Sunday 7 August 2022.