I have a complaint against a betting operator

05 Jul 17

If you have a betting query or complaint, please contact The Gambling Comission. If you have exhausted all avenues through the individual bookmaker you may wish to contact the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). IBAS acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between betting operators and their customers.