How do I get an Export Health Certificate?

21 Feb 19

The EHC will replace the Intra Trade Animal Health Certificate (ITAHC) for exports to EU countries.

Before an EHC can be issued, equines will need to have been tested and found free of certain disease (see here for further information).

For full details on Export Health Certificates and how to get one visit