What should I do if I sustain a non-racing related injury?

31 Mar 14

Any jockey who is unable to race ride as a result of an injury or illness must notify the BHA Medical Department as soon as it is practically possible.

This is a mandatory requirement and applies to any injury, regardless of where or when it happened – schooling, car accident, playing soccer etc.