- Further time required for Turf to recover following course levelling
- Six fixtures transferred to other venues
Following the recent announcement that Great Yarmouth’s turf will not be ready to race before 30 August after essential levelling work, the British Horseracing Authority can confirm the transfer of fixtures as follows:
- Thursday 23 July – Wolverhampton (AWT)
- Tuesday 28 July – Wolverhampton (AWT)
- Wednesday 5 August – Newcastle
- Thursday 6 August – Wolverhampton (AWT)
- Thursday 13 August – Ffos Las
- Tuesday 25 August – Chepstow
Programmes will closely resemble those originally advertised, except for necessary alterations to distance, safety factor and weights, where required.
Full race conditions for the first three fixtures can be found on the Racing Admin website under Fixtures and Races. Race conditions for the remaining three fixtures will be released when available at a later date.
The usual six day entries and 48-hour declaration deadline will apply for all six fixtures.
For further details, please contact:
Richard Aldous, Clerk of the Course at Yarmouth, 07738 507643
Stuart Middleton, BHA Racing Operations Manager, 020 7152 0055