The BHA does not take the success of the sport for granted and knows that the sustainability of the organisation rests on investing in its people. The BHA’s employees –
- Gain experience of the racing industry
- Are part of one of the leading sports regulators in the world
- Have the ability to make a difference to racing
- Become part of a unique culture with a committed team
- Join a passionate and supportive workforce
- Are presented with a fantastic platform to begin a career in racing
Benefits enjoyed by employees
The BHA is very fortunate to have such hard-working and committed people and in return offers the following benefits to acknowledge employees’ dedication:
It is important at the BHA that team spirit is encouraged and a variety of team opportunities throughout the organisation are available to staff, including:
- RCA badges
- Company racedays
- A netball team
- A running club
- Golf team days
- Christmas party
- Charity fundraising events
- BodyWork massages
- Book club
Racing is EVERYONE’s sport
At the BHA, we want to attract, recruit and nurture the best people from a wide range of backgrounds. We know the value in bringing together a variety of experiences.
Our aim is to continuously develop and promote a diverse and inclusive environment to ensure everyone has equal opportunities and any barriers are removed so that all our people can fulfil their potential.
By signing up to racing’s Industry Commitment to improve diversity and inclusion, we have demonstrated our ongoing promise to embed equality, diversity and inclusion at all levels of employment. Read the Industry Commitment here.
We want everyone to feel welcome at the BHA and in racing, no matter who they are or where they come from.