I have been offered rides abroad. Can I ride on my British Licence?

30 Jun 14

You can ride on your British Licence for a period of up to 30 days from when you leave Great Britain, as this is the period for which your insurance through the Professional Riders Insurance Scheme covers you.  Prior to riding abroad, you will need to obtain a clearance from BHA to ride overseas and you will need to confirm to the Licensing Team how long you will be abroad, if you are travelling for more than a few days.