Who is authorised to enter the stable area?

01 May 14

Only Stable Employees who are on their Trainer’s SER and have valid up to date accreditation may enter the yard. This is by means of their photographic Stable Employees I.D Card (stable pass)
The only exceptions to this are for the connections of Hunter Chasers who are not issued with passes. However they must prove identity with photographic Identification to the satisfaction of the Equine Welfare Integrity Officer before entering the stables.
Trainers on production of their Trainers accreditation pass card
A Trainer or Senior member of their stable staff may sign in the Registered Owner of their horse, and escort them in and out of the stables