The British Horseracing Authority has today announced that the fixture scheduled for Monday 15 February at Catterick Bridge has been postponed until Tuesday 16 February.
Entries, which have now closed, will stand prior to declarations that will now be taken on Sunday 14 February.
This step has been taken to give the fixture the best possible chance of going ahead. As of the afternoon of Friday 12 February, the course was unraceable due to snow cover and some areas of frost. With temperatures only forecast to rise from late Sunday, a postponement significantly increases the prospects of the meeting going ahead.