The British Horseracing Authority has today confirmed a number of changes to the Fixture List over the Christmas period.
The changes, which effect fixtures between 21 and 30 December in the likelihood that racing will take place behind closed doors, are summarised below.
- Huntingdon’s afternoon fixture on 26/12 moved to 22/12
- Sedgefield’s afternoon fixture moved from 26/12 to 22/12
- Fontwell’s afternoon fixture moved from 26/12 to 28/12
- Market Rasen’s afternoon fixture on 26/12 moved to 30/12
- Southwell afternoon flat fixture on 29/12 moved to a floodlit fixture
- Lingfield Park afternoon flat fixture on 28/12 replaced with Newcastle floodlit fixture
- Lingfield Park afternoon flat fixture on 30/12 replaced with Wolverhampton floodlit fixture
- Additional afternoon flat fixture at Newcastle on 21/12
- Additional afternoon flat fixture at Lingfield Park on 22/12
Any changes to race programmes and other fixture information will be available via the Racing Admin site, www2.racingadmin.co.uk, in due course.
The fixture list remains subject to change including in the event that there are amendments to the government guidance on spectators attending sporting events.
Notes to editors:
1. For further information please contact the BHA Racing Department on 0207 152 0050 or [email protected]